Registration for the event is possible.
(Note: the current statistics are based on data from the ongoing test phase.)
Note: This site is under construction.
- Welcome to the Challenge-Sites
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The World Community Grid
- Computing for Clean Water
- Discovering Dengue Drugs - Together
- Drug Search for Leishmaniasis
- GO Fight Against Malaria
- Help Conquer Cancer
- Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Human Proteome Folding
- The Clean Energy Project
- Say No to Schistosoma
- Computing for Sustainable Water
- Genome Comparison
- Help Cure Muscular Dystrophy
- Help Defeat Cancer
- Influenza Antiviral Drug Search
- Nutritious Rice for the World
- Mapping Cancer Markers
- Challenge Gifts
elcome o he hallenge-Sites > elcome
Welcome here on our Challenge-Pages for the 10th Birthday Challenge at World Community Grid.
The Challenge will take place from
Nov 16th - Nov 25th 2014
To join your team in the race or register your team for the race, your WCG-Team-Captain has to visit this Page. The challenge's aim is to get as much points as possible in the given time frame. The WCG-Subproject can be chosen freely.
In addition to the traditional birthday challenge, there are sub-project-challenges, too!
More information about the challenge-mode this year can be read here!
There are several ways to get in contact with the participants:
1. Use the shoutbox on this page (on the bottom left)
2. Log into our forum and post in this thread (Link will be available when created)
3. Post in this thread on the WCG-forum (Link will be available when created)